The BIGONE 8HSE PRO has been developed to provide the best performance in video shooting and survey through stability, reliability and high safety standards.
Eight high-efficiency brushless motors and carbon propellers.
Fast folding arms, carbon fiber frame for easy transport.
Standard equipment automatic safety parachute.
Redundant auto pilot provided with internal inertial platform, GPS, barometer, data link equipped with:
RTH (return to home) with auto landing, auto take-off and position hold functions.
GPS waypoints configuration for autonomous flight missions.
Flight planning software to perform “grid and survey” missions for georeferenced aerial photogrammetry.
Telemetric data link for flight information and remote control.
Flight mission recording stored on memory card.
Compact and versatile platform,
customizable for different applications.
Main professional sensors for survey, video or
photogrammetric uses are supported.
Survey grid with geotag integrated tools.
Compliant with Italian Authority Regulations (ENAC).
Flight manual provided. Consulting assistance to comply with local authority rules.
Fast tech support.
Proven platform for flying training courses.
- Three-axis stabilized – remotely controlled Gimbal developed for a number of compact cameras.
- Brushless engines technology. 7075 Avional structure.
- Second operator management option.
- Adjustable speed with sharp and smooth movement.
- Automatic vertical and horizontal positioning presets.
- “Follow Mode” allows to lock with flight direction.
- 360° motion on pan/tilt.
- REC/STOP remote function.
- Radio control transmitter with manual and assisted mode.
- Rugged ground station to set up the autonomous flight, image preview and information on a 7’’ Android tablet.
- Ip 67 briefcase.
- Lithium battery-powered ground controller with flight information.
- GCS Control: parameter control software, built on Android tablet to set waypoints and flight settings.
- Intuitive and efficient flight planning software with remote shutter tools optimized for aerial photogrammetry or other applications.
- PC and Android planning software with customizable parameters.
- Compatible with “Mission Planner” open source application.
- Payload: 10 kg
- Max. take-off weight (MTOW): 23 kg
- Dimensions: 140x140x70 cm
- Gimbal dimensions: 35x23x38 mm
- Operating temperature: -5° + 40° C
- Operating humidity: 0% – 100%
- Wind resistance: 12 m/s
- Continuative flight autonomy: 15’-50’
- Data Link: 2.4 digital GHz with frequency hooping
- Max. height: 150 metres (electronically limited)
- Max. range: 1.5 km (LOS)
- Max. speed: 10 m/s
- Vertical speed: 5 m/s (electronically limited)
- The information contained in this catalog is purely indicative and can be subject to changes.
|RTK GNSS||Thermal Camera||Full Frame Sony Alpha 7R|
|Thermal Camera||3D Target ScanFly LIDAR|